It’s officially summertime in Chicago and with that comes longer days, warmer temps, summer hours and now, floating meetings. We know how it goes, sometimes you just need to get out of the office to get those creative juices flowing. Look no further, our electric boats make for a great al fresco meeting room.
Take advantage of the picnic-style set up of our boats and host a floating work session. It’s easier than you think and our crew is here to help you make the most of your off-site gathering. In order to ensure that your meeting is a success, we’ve put together a pre-meeting checklist.
- Reserve the right boat for your group. Our boats can accommodate up to 10-12 people, or up to 6 if you hire a captain. All boats have a large table as well as comfortable seating to make for a productive meeting.
- Make it a lunch meeting. Pre-order food from a number of tasty local restaurants and have your meal delivered right to the dock. Your boat and food will both be waiting for you when you arrive.
- Give new meaning to a boozy lunch. All of our boats are BYOB and passengers are welcome to drink, as long as there is a designated driver aboard. Summer lunch is a great time to sample City Winery’s Riverwalk Rose – don’t worry, we won’t tell HR!
- Your floating board room is available by the hour. Schedule your meeting for as long as you need – up to 4 hours of quality, uninterrupted team building time. Imagine what you could accomplish!
- Get ready to be inspired. Chicago architecture is famous worldwide and nowhere is it better admired than from the Chicago River. You’ll be amazed by the ideas that are generated by your team when you get out of the mundane office and surround yourself with such beauty and greatness!
So what are you waiting for? Reserve your floating boardroom, send that meeting invite and prepare for what is sure to be a summer highlight for your team!